About the service
SAP S/4HANA is the latest and most advanced version of SAP's enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, offering a suite of integrated applications that can streamline business processes, drive growth, and enable digital transformation. With SAP S/4HANA, organizations can benefit from real-time analytics, intelligent automation, and a modern, intuitive user interface.
MYTecSoft is a trusted partner for businesses seeking to upgrade to SAP S/4HANA. Our dynamic upgrade strategy is designed to meet the unique requirements of each customer's IT infrastructure and business goals. By upgrading to SAP S/4HANA with MYTecSoft, organizations can unlock the full potential of their data and gain a competitive edge in today's fast-paced business environment.
What’s part of the service?
MYTecSoft is the trusted partner for business excellence and innovation by ensuring a high degree of success to upgrade projects. MYTecSoft’s strategy towards upgrade is not static and it is always designed dynamically based on the customer IT infrastructure and requirements.
MYTecSoft classifies upgrades as follows
- Functional Upgrade
- Technical Upgrade
- Hardware Upgrade
A Functional Upgrade is when the changing requirements for business solutions demand continuous functional enhancements to the SAP software. SAP Release upgrades enables you to take advantage of these enhancements
A Technical Upgrade is when the programs written earlier in the system should be Unicode specific. Global business processes require IT systems to support multilingual data without any restrictions which is only possible via Unicode functionality.
Moreover with J2EE integration, mySAP.com e-business platform fully supports web standards and with Unicode, it now can take full advantage of XML and JAVA.
Only Unicode makes it possible to seamlessly integrate in homogenous SAP and non-SAP system landscapes, enabling truly collaborative business.
A Hardware Upgrade relates to sizing of new hardware and valuable recommendations when it comes to customer specific IT infrastructure requirements.
Functional Enhancements in SAP S/4HANA are
- New application interfaces, Updated role-based access and greater use of Adobe Interactive forms
- Better planning and forecasting tools, greater ability to account for investments and improved product costing module
- Automated allocations and balancing by multiple dimensions
- Enhanced contract accounting and collections
- Improved support for recruiters
- Improved online learning capabilities and support for knowledge management
- Enhanced performance management and objective setting capabilities
- Improved ability to operate a HR shared-service center
- Improved purchasing self-services capabilities
- Enhanced services procurement
- Streamlined invoice management
- Improve order entry process
- Improved support for internet sales
- Enhanced pricing and configuration
- Improved entry and speed of expense reporting
- Better travel planning and booking
- Pre-delivered support for managing corporate property and rentals
- Enhanced ability to monitor dangerous goods and materials
- Improved ability to import rules and regulations from third party providers